At 20 | Twenty Optical and Eye Care, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrist can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
- LASIK Co-Management
- Dry Eye
- Speciality Ocular Nutrition
Cooing, sitting up and crawling are signs that your baby is growing. Your baby’s vision has stages of development too, but usually there are no signs to mark the progress.
Schedule your infant’s free vision assessment today. This service is available to all infants under the age of 12 months.
Did you know eye examinations can be performed on children before they learn the alphabet? Making sure your child has the best vision will help him or her succeed in the classroom.
Schedule your infant’s free vision assessment with one of our doctor’s today. The service is available to all infants under the age of 12 months.